YEAR 2019/2020 (MERGED) TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND INTERVENTION FOR ICT SUPPORT (LOT ICT 1).
1.0Â Â Â Â INTRODUCTION
Interested, competent, reputable and qualified Contractors/Service Providers with relevant experience are invited to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) and Quotations for Non-consultancy Services for the year 2019/2020 (Merged) TETFUND Annual Intervention for ICT Support.
2.0Â Â Â Â SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- E-LEARNING APPLICATION & E-LEARNING SUPPORT TRAINING.
- ICT TRAINING.
- INDEPENDENT PERFORMANCE SECURITY & EVALUATION (PSE).
3.0Â Â Â Â ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested Contractors should submit the following eligibility documents indicating the minimum qualifications required of the Contract.
- Verifiable Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Verifiable Evidence of Companyâ€™s Incomeâ€™s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2022.
- Verifiable Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022;
- Verifiable Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022;
- Verifiable Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022;
- Verifiable Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31st December, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Verifiable Evidence of Company Registration with the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) and any other relevant Professional Licenses.
- Sworn Affidavit attested to by a director of the company:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Federal Polytechnic Bauchi or the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars,
- That none of the Directors of the company has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence and that the company is not bankrupt or under receivership.
- That the company shall not sublet the contract without the written approval of the client, shall employ and maintain the registered Engineer(s) claimed during the project execution.
- Companyâ€™s Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 & 2021) respectively.
- Companyâ€™s Profile with curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of Information Technology: NITDA, NCS, CPN, IEEE, etc.)
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- All Documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the company/Firmâ€™s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Phone Number (Preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Company Directors at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized Officer of the Firm.
All Documents must be paginated and signed.
4.0 Â Â Â COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Qualified bidders are to collect the bid documents at the Procurement Office room 9 ground floor, Central Administrative Building of the Polytechnic on presentation of payment receipt of Ten Thousand Naira (â‚¦10,000.00) only per Lot, paid into the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchiâ€™s remita account.
5.0Â Â Â Â SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Interested Service Providers are to submit both Technical and Financial bid documents, two (2) hard copies of each, packaged in two separate sealed envelopes and clearly marked â€œTechnical Bidâ€ and â€œFinancial Bidâ€ respectively. Both the documents should be combined and submitted in a sealed envelope.
The Documents should be Addressed to the Director of Procurement, Federal Polytechnic Bauchi and clearly marked with (the name of the project and Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box in the Procurement Directorate, room 9, Central Administrative building, Federal Polytechnic Bauchi not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 18th July, 2022.
6.0Â Â Â Â OPENING OF EOI/QUOTATION (BID DOCUMENTS)
The Technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 18th July, 2022 at the Council Chamber of the Polytechnic. Please ensure that you sign the EOI Submission Register in the Procurement Office, as the Polytechnic will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Ag. Director, Procurement Directorate on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.0Â Â Â Â GENERAL INFORMATION
- Tender must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Tender submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Only pre-qualified service providers will be considered for evaluation of their financial bid documents (Quotations);
- The bids opening shall be conducted in line with COVID19 guidelines;
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Contractors can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- The Polytechnic is not bound to pre-qualify/shortlist any contractor or service provider and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Ag. Director of Procurement,
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi.